MicroGIS Map - geoinformation portal
Geo Information Portal is a set of web tools and geospatial services data that support method data about geospatial resources and provide access to them within public and private corporate resources via the Internet (intranet).
- Displaying raster maps and plans consisting of satellite images and aerial photography of the earth's surface (background - Basemap);
- Display overlay data based on third-party map resources;
- Creating thematic (formalized) layers with user objects (point, line, polygon, labels) with the necessary attributes (semantics);
- Grouping thematic layers into sets/groups for the rapid formation of the "environment" obtained from different sources and formed by different users and departments;
- Construction of digital DEMs to form a digital elevation model in 3D mode and perform height measurements;
- Providing tools to search for objects on the map by coordinates and postal address;
- Assigning additional multimedia content (files, images, URL links) to user objects;
- Organizing access to information posted on the portal in accordance with privileges and access rights;
- Publishing data in open and restricted access.
No special software installed on the user's side is required to use the system. Access to the system is carried out using a web browser from any computer, tablet ...
- The geoportal has the ability to connect map bases (substrates) both from third-party cartographic resources: Google, Yandex, Bing, OSM, WikiMapia, and from its own.
- The native map resource is capable of processing raster and vector data in more than 5000 coordinate systems, projections and formats.
- Own map resource is equipped with a cache for quick access to tiles.
- The geoportal is equipped with tools that allow you to perform overlay operations with vector data located both in its own and remote (third-party) databases.
- The geoportal has a wide range of tools for visualizing connected data.
To solve special-purpose tasks, the geoportal can be equipped with pre-installed special layers. Management of special layers is carried out by the system administrator.
Special purpose layers include:
- Traffic information layers;
- Weather services;
- APRS data layers;
- Layers with RoIP (POC, DMR) radio location data;
- Layers with data from various sensors and informants;
User layers group
Search for objects on the map
The geoportal has the ability to search for a place on the map by:
- Postal address (direct geocoding);
- Coordinates (reverse geocoding);
- Object name (user database).
Find your location on the map
Observation of moving objects
Type classifier and conventions