MicroGISTrack valuable cargo monitoring
Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker is an electronic device with location function and data transmission to the “client”. The "client" can be a remote MicroGISTrack monitoring server, computer and/or mobile phone.
Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker is a compact multipurpose device.
Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker assignment:
- Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker - designed to determine the location of the monitored object, as well as to perform sound monitoring and / or 2-way voice communication.
- With the help of a personal GPS / GLONASS tracker, it is possible to monitor people, cargo, vehicles.
- If you need to control the movement of employees or loved ones, find out where they are at the moment and what is happening to them, in this case you will need a personal tracker.
- The dimensions of GPS/GLONASS personal devices allow them to be placed anywhere - in a school bag, in a pocket, or on a belt.
- A personal GPS/GLONASS tracker can also be used to track valuable cargo. If you have to send something expensive unaccompanied, monitor the movement of cargo, view the route and speed, a personal GPS / GLONASS tracker will simply be indispensable.
What are the benefits of using a personal GPS/GLONASS tracker?
- Small size;
- Absolute mobility;
- Panic button.
- Long running time
Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker - can send to the user:
- Movement parameters (speed, altitude, heading, location)
- Activation/Deactivation of the SOS button (sms/call);
- Battery status;
- Object exceeding the maximum allowed speed of movement;
- Enter/Exit geofence;
- Disappearance/appearance of GPS signal (dead zones, jamming);
- Enter/Exit sleep mode;
- Device reboot;
- Report at a specified interval;
What does the user need to have?
- Any personal computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- Personal GPS/GLONASS tracker.
What are the advantages of a GPS/GLONASS monitoring system?
- The customer can control the movement of goods in real time.
- The system does not require the preparation of a special workplace for control.
- The system does not require the installation of special software for monitoring.
- Access to the database of objects is carried out from any computer or mobile device that has Internet access through a regular WEB browser.
- No special knowledge or training is required to use the system.
- The system keeps a history of movements over a long period of time.
- The system works with a large number of open map services.
How does it work?
- A personal GPS/GLONASS tracker is discreetly located inside a package or container;
- Control over the movement of cargo is carried out using the Internet in real time;
Scheme of operation of the GPS/GLONASS monitoring system:
- Building geofences with the ability to control entry/exit from/to the zone(s);
- Construction of geocorridors with the ability to control entry/exit from/to the corridor(s);
- Voice monitoring;
Types of reports:
- The distance traveled for the period;
- Route deviation report;
- Time of parking and stops on the route;
- Geozone entry/exit time;
- Geocorridor entry/exit time;
- Transport time report;
The system allows:
- Get the exact address of the location of the cargo;
- Hear what is going on in the object's environment.
- If you are moving valuable cargo over long distances, please note: no telephone conversation will give you such accurate and reliable information about the location of the cargo that can be obtained thanks to trackers.
- If you are worried about the safety of your cargo, then a GPS / GLONASS monitoring system using a personal tracker is just what you need.